Breuer/Lundberg Cabin. LUNDBERG DESIGN
livestock tank pool. 25-feet diameter and 14-feet deep.
Baby reacts to fireworks.
Oh my god.
always reblog. its muh favorite
An illustration I did for Instinct Magazine on unfair Adoption cases.
This should have thousands of notes.
84,908 and counting.
I reblog this every time it comes up on my dash. Such a powerful message.
Wait… Is that a gay couple on top or…?
yes - the point of the comic is that same sex couples are unfairly discriminated against when it comes to adoption
I’m just in love with this man.
Virgo is an Earth sign, therefore , is stable and grounded.
Most Virgo’s have a green thumb. You may enjoy gardening and seeing the fruits of your labour. This hobby is relaxing and therapeutic for you.
Virgo’s excel as bookkeepers, secretaries, designers, writers, teachers, librarians and…
If you were born between August 23rd and September 1
This is the first of the Virgo Decans and is ruled by the planet Mercury.
The first Decan Virgo personality is characterised by a disciplined nature, trustworthiness and generosity.
If you were born under this influence you will have a…
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE POST
- Mamihlapinatapei (Yagan, an indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego): The wordless yet meaningful look shared by two people who desire to initiate something, but are both reluctant to start.
- Yuanfen (Chinese): A relationship by fate or destiny. This is a complex concept. It draws on principles of predetermination in Chinese culture, which dictate relationships, encounters and affinities, mostly among lovers and friends.
- Cafuné (Brazilian Portuguese): The act of tenderly running your fingers through someone's hair.
- Retrouvailles (French): The happiness of meeting again after a long time.
- Ilunga (Bantu): A person who is willing to forgive abuse the first time; tolerate it the second time, but never a third time.
- La Douleur Exquise (French): The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can’t have.
- Koi No Yokan (Japanese): The sense upon first meeting a person that the two of you are going to fall into love.
- Ya’aburnee (Arabic): “You bury me.” It’s a declaration of one’s hope that they’ll die before another person, because of how difficult it would be to live without them.
- Forelsket: (Norwegian): The euphoria you experience when you’re first falling in love.
- Saudade (Portuguese): The feeling of longing for someone that you love and is lost. Another linguist describes it as a "vague and constant desire for something that does not and probably cannot exist."
Ta Prohm - A Buddhist temple in Cambodia built between the late 12th and early 13th centuries overgrown with silk-cotton and tetramelaceae trees
I’m a fucking tree and I will grow right here.